Ceramic and Porcelain tile are popular flooring materials being used today in kitchens and bathrooms. They are durable, can last for years, water resistant, easy to clean, and able to be repaired at an affordable cost. The world of tile is extremely vast with tons of design, style, and color choices!
How to choose tile?
- where will the tile be installed (kitchen, bathroom, laundry room)
- what is your budget
- is it a high traffic area
- what hardness rating is recommended
Factors that determine installation costs:
- foundation where flooring will be installed and condition of foundation
- configuration of the area where the tile will be installed
- installation materials needed
- does the area where the tile is to be installed need to be smoothed or leveled
- what is required to prepare the surface area for installation
- level of moisture where tile is to be installed
- material and condition of subfloor
If you have questions about your existing tile floors, if they need to be repaired, if you have questions on tile selection, need an installation estimate, or want to schedule a design consultation, give us a call or send us an email: Contact Us!
Also, see what other services we offer and see some of our completed project below: