Location: Charlotte NC
Surface Area: Exterior Deck
Cleaned and pressure washed deck to remove old paint and dirt. Stained deck with Sherwin Williams Deck Stain.
Why should you stain or seal your wooden deck?
- to protect it from the elements
- to prevent fading and splintering
- to protect the wood from moisture that can cause mold and mildew buildup
- you should waterproof your deck if you live in an area that receives a lot of rain. Waterproofing will help by allowing the water to run off the wood.
- most decks will need to be stained and sealed every two years