Location: Waxhaw NC
Surface Area: Doors
French Door Install:
Installed french doors with windows to separate interior rooms.
Why Install Interior doors?
- to separate rooms
- for privacy
- to help reduce noise
- to add a unique feature to a room
Types of Interior Doors:
- Pre-Hung Doors – found in most homes. Typically used in bedrooms, bathrooms, and closets. Can be hollow or solid wood.
- Bifold Doors – used for closets and laundry areas. Can be purchased in a single or double panel, depending on the size of door needed.
- Pocket Doors – used for small spaces, like closets. Unlike other doors that can be installed on the door frame, pocket doors are installed inside the wall. The installation costs are often less expensive during new construction or remodels, and can be more expensive when installing a pocket door in an existing room.
- Barn Doors – also called sliding doors, are installed by using a railing system.
- French Doors – as pictures above, contain interior panes of glass for a window look. They are often used to separate rooms or areas, and still maintain a light and open space.